Add：Yuelai Town, Haimen, Nantong, Jiangsu
Notice of the 4th (2017) Technical Symposium on International Functional Textiles and Increasing Textile Value Added
The functional textile market has great potential, strong development momentum, and new results emerge in an endless stream. Functionality is improving day by day. The “13th Five-Year Plan” development plan for the textile industry clearly points out that the development of the textile industry should be expanded to further increase the level of innovation in textile technology. Promote the promotion of the textile industry chain to the high end of the value chain. In the textile processing technology innovation, we focus on research and development of various high-quality, personalized and functional products. Develop functional and intelligent textile processing technologies, develop wearable flexible electronic components, and inject new vitality and opportunities for the textile industry under the “new normal”. In order to promote the textile industry's emphasis on scientific research, respect for talents and respect for the market. To build a good communication platform and business opportunities for more employees in the textile industry supply chain who are “hard to enter and hard to retreat”. Dyeing Online plans to hold the "4th (2017) International Conference on Functional Textiles and Enhancing the Value Added of Textiles" on the theme of "Health Protection, Zhizhi Textile" on December 1-3, 2017 in Hangzhou Xiaoshan.
The seminar will be discussed from the following main topics:
1. The application and application of graphene fibers and graphene in the functionalization of textiles;
2. How to use functional textiles to meet consumer demands for functionalization on the basis of maintaining comfort and color;
3. Development and application of nano-mineral materials in functional textiles;
4. Changes in the functional finishing of textiles;
5. Phase change materials are developed and applied in functional textiles;
6. Development and application of natural chitosan in multifunctional processing of textiles;
7. Evaluation criteria and methods for functional textiles;
8. Re-understanding antibacterial materials and applications in functional textiles;
9. Functional textile development under the innovation ecosystem;
10. How to add new functional elements to fashionable and high-end textiles;
11. The application of functional additives in knitwear, underwear, socks and home wear;
12. How to realize the functional approach of textiles in the weaving process.