Add：Yuelai Town, Haimen, Nantong, Jiangsu
Reasons and Prevention of Knit Fabric Crease/Chicken Paw Prints
Knit fabric dye creases/causes:
1. The cooling rate is too fast
2. Matching cloth and nozzle is not good, speed flow control is not suitable!
3. The best way for creases of heavy fabrics and full-lined stretch fabrics is to pre-dye the dyes, otherwise the good dyeing tanks cannot solve them.
4. Pay attention to the arrangement of the cylinder volume. For easily creased fabrics, the cylinder volume should not be too large, generally not more than 80%;
5. The control of temperature rise and fall is good, 1-1.5 warming/cooling, 80 degrees or more can not be directly drained into cold water, can be overflow washed, and slowly reduce the problem;
6. Increase bath ratio 1:15-1:20.
In overflow dyeing this is normal, if it is more serious: if it is more serious:
The first step is to see if your cloth is pre-determined. Elastic fabrics like yours are best to be pre-formed.
The second step is to see if your operation is reasonable and there is no case where the dyeing machine does not operate smoothly.
The third step is to see if your rate of warming and cooling is not too fast. This is the place where attention is paid in production. If it is not too serious, it can be solved once the product is finished. If it is more serious, it is recommended to wash it in the cylinder for 95 minutes, then slow down to about 50 degrees. The cylinder can basically solve this problem. Another point to be said, when the dehydration to 70% dry off on the line, too dry is also prone to wrinkles, a lot of this part of his chicken paw is printed after dehydration caused by too long, dry cloth after dehydration 3 Get rid of within hours, otherwise it is easy to get up.